Chuyển đến nội dung chính

Top good reviews Regalo Easy Step Walk Thru Gate on amazon


Great gate! By claudia83 on May 17, 2013 Verified Purchase
We bought two of these gates and although they were delivered at different times, they both arrived right before we moved. We installed BOTH of these gates in less than 30 minutes. The latch on this is fantastic. My now 20 month old hasn't figured out how this door works and has no interest in even opening it. Everyone in our home has mastered the one hand open and close; it's really not that difficult and I have small hands and can easily do it, maybe I'm just super strong ;) Either way, these gates take a beating from our cat who loves to hop on/over them and they are still standing. The coils in the side of the gate are a great tension, my son will sometimes try to stand on the bar below the door when it's open and it won't give. I like the fact that it can adjust on ALL sides because the top of our stairs and the bottom of our stairs are two different sizes.
Sturdy and easy to installs By Karen on February 13, 2018 Verified Purchase
We needed a gate to section off an area for the kittens after getting a new puppy. I had used other gates before that did it have a step through but of course they were a pain having to fully take them down the. Put them back up whenever you wanted to pass.
I was concerned about this gate as it does not look particularly heavy and wondered how it would actually work.... all I can say is I wish I would have gotten this sooner and will never get any other type of gate.
Very sturdy, easy to install, the pass through is easy to latch and unlatch but very secure. The kittens can get through the openings but at the same time it holds up great to a 40 pound puppy and no doubt will hold well as she grows.

Very good gate... By N. Gayle West on October 6, 2016 Verified Purchase
Well made, easy to install. I got this gate to use for my dachshund. It comes with an extension which wasn't needed for the doorway I am currently using it for, but it is nice to have. The lock feature would be nice if it were used with a child, but not needed for my pup, so I don't have to lock it. The metal is smooth and rounded, so I don't worry about sharp edges or splinters. The step-thru opening is large enough to get through without fear of tripping and it can be semi-permanently mounted or just used with tension to keep it in place. It was easy to install, no tools needed. It would stay in place with only the tension with a small child, but for an older child, 20+ lbs that would be hanging on it or trying to climb on it, I would use the cups that screw into the wall for safety-sake.
Very nice gate - much better than the plastic crap at the big box stores By GKPugh on March 10, 2017 Verified Purchase
After only 1 week of using the plastic one from Menard's we were ready to try something new. It installed quickly. It has a nice design. All the parts felt solid and fit together nicely. Interesting concept they have for getting the tension in gate right. Simple - but too much to explain here - except to say you'll be convinced it's a quality product. What you don't see in the picture is a little pet door in the gate Suitable for cats or very small dogs. I suppose, if you were using it for a baby and wanted the pets to run free, that would work. But since we're using it for a pet gate, the extra hole was superfluous.
These are 2 separate parts! By Brandy Edwards on March 15, 2018 Verified Purchase
So my husband told me 4 times that this gate was defective and missing pieces. I looks at the pictures on the directions and the gate a few times to realize what he was doing wrong. The part that is used for the tension skrews appears to be on solid piece. I had to separate the tension skrew from the wall stop to see that they are not one piece. Simple twist until it’s tight enough.
Ps I got this for my dogs. I have never used one before. I have not measure or it’s auality verse competitors or safety specs. My dogs just like to pee in the only room that has carpets in our apartment and I’m about ready to lose it! Idk what took me so long to use this.
Great product, good price By Robin B on July 8, 2017 Verified Purchase
Previously I had one of these and another plastic sliding-panel gate. The Regalo was posted at the bottom if the stairs, and the plastic at the top. This gate, while more expensive, saves in the long run thinking about potential damage to the walls as well as the hassle of constant taking-down/putting-up and daily unwelcomed hurdle practice. We have folks of various ages, leg lengths and flexibility in our home, so this gate is SO much better for us.
The price is pretty good, too. It was the same as the local discount store from which I purchased the first one.
I love this gate By Becky Kennedy on April 23, 2018 Verified Purchase
I love this gate. I use it in the doorway of my guest bedroom so I can leave the bedroom door open so the sunlight will shine into the hallway. I don't want my dogs to go in there and jump on the bed and get fur on it, but I missed the sunlight in the hall. This works perfectly.
Love this gate! By cnix on September 12, 2017 Verified Purchase
Love these gates for my little one. I now have two, one at the top of each set of stairs. If installed correctly, they are very secure. Takes a little effort to install, but any gate that's going to be safe and secure should take a little effort, I would think. I love these and would definitely buy again. Highly recommend. Be sure to read and follow the directions and you should be well pleased. Great quality, well-priced product!
Great Gate, Good Price By dbaesna on November 14, 2015 Verified Purchase
This gate is very helpful in keeping my dogs where they belong when company is over. I am able to use it with one hand. It's a little stiff the first few times you use it, but loosens up after a few uses. I recommend when closing not slapping the latch down to force it under the red "lock." Either do it gently or push the red lock back with your thumb and put the latch down. Our previous gate, which was similar to this one, had the latch break from slamming the latch down. Since my dog knew how to lift the latch when it wasn't under the red lock, it was no longer useful. The gate is easy to install but takes some muscle as you pull back on the gate to let the rod extend more snuggly into the wall.
This is the gate to buy! By Fran on September 7, 2017 Verified Purchase
Fits door frames perfectly and is very sturdy/durable. The adjustability of the gate takes the guesswork out of the 'will it fit my door' concern. The rubber stops hold the gate very securely in place. It should last a very long time as the quality appears above-average compared to some of the other gates advertised. Will be purchasing two more to complete the need for some rooms on the second level of my home.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top 2 baby gates for stairs of 2017

Summer Infant Multi-Use Deco Extra Tall Walk-Thru Gate. Usually about $65. The Summer Infant gate is basically tied with the #1 North States gate, so deciding whether to make it #1 or #2 was difficult. The gates differ in two primary ways. First, the Summer Infant gate is 34" tall (36" tall at the peak) while the North States gate is only 29" tall. It is difficult to know whether this is a pro or con. On the plus side, parents don't need to reach down so far to open the gate, and they don't need to worry about climbing as much. On the negative side, in our testing we realized that a lot of men and taller women like to simply step over the gate sometimes, especially when their hands are full or they're in a hurry. You will be hard pressed to step over the Summer Infant gate, so that's a definite down-side of its tallness. Second, the Summer Infant gate swings shut and locks automatically, which is super helpful - no more turning around and pushing i

What is the best time to start installing gates?

Many parents have the same question “what is the best time to start installing gates?”. There are several different answers, but we can find out main point for the answer. Parents usually start installing gates when baby reaches 6 months or sooner depend on if baby is on the go sooner or normal. But, some children are savvy enough to open and close baby gates at age 2, so many parents go gateless at this point. Remember, children develop at different rates, so use your discretion when deciding what works best for your home. So, parents just look at their baby activity and they can decide what is the best time to installing baby gates for stairs. You can find out more information about baby gates for stairs at: http://bestbabygatesforstairs.com

What kind of baby gate should I buy?

There are a lot of considerations when choosing a babygate . Here are some of the more important ones: Where you plan to put the gate matters! Simple swing-open gates are great for doorways and at the top and bottom of stairs. But the ones that are tension-fit require walls on each side to support the outward pressure; do not attempt to install these tension-fit gates in situations where one side is a wall and the other side is a railing post (like at the top or bottom of stairs). The outward pressure will push the railings to the side and eventually give you a wobbly railing. Also, do not install a gate at the top of the stairs if it has a bottom (step-over) rail - this is a serious tripping hazard, and should always be avoided. Because of these different uses of baby gates, below we categorize gates by their primary uses: ordinary/doorways, versus top-of-stairs. The gate needs to be sturdy! Babies will amaze you with their ability to foil all your best attempts to keep them